Oh yeah. These slutty brownies just happened. They are scandalous. Not safe for work. Unless it’s Friday.
- Zucchini and Chickpea Baked Falafel. Well this meal looks positively wholesome after those brownies, huh? Still, wholesome and satisfying.
- Lamb Tagine with Saffron-Infused Broth. After I finished crushing on Kristin’s impeccably designed photos (two words: font. love.), I promptly bookmarked this recipe. Perfect for chilly evenings ahead.
- Salmon with Creamy Mustard Sauce. This is the kind of recipe I keep in my back pocket for busy weeknights. Literally takes all of 15 minutes, delicious, and healthy.
- Tomato Rice (Tamatar Biryani). I love the layers of aromatics and spices in this. A brilliant way to add some pizzazz to a rice dish.
- TREAT YO SELF: Majorly Slutty Brownies. Cookie dough, Oreos, and brownies, layered into one ridiculous dessert bar. What a hussy.