Check out my entry and please VOTE here so I can advance to the next round â€“ I promise I have something yummy up my sleeve for Challenge #2 :) -- Voting closes Thurs 9/23, 6 PM PST
What defines me as a food blogger?
The Foodbuzz Community Table event brought together 20 food bloggers for an evening of colorful conversation, good food, flowing wine, and a bay-view sunset.
Gong Hay Fat Choy! Get ready for a New Year feast:
1) Lychee Bellinis (lychee = close family ties)
2) Jiao Zi (dumplings = prosperity)
3) Scallion Pancakes
4) Mini BBQ Spare Ribs (red for good luck!)
5) My Mom’s Lo Mein (noodles = a long life)
6) Whole White Chicken with Ginger & Scallion (white chicken = happiness & purity, and family as well if it’s served whole)
7) Mushrooms and Black Moss Seaweed (Moss Seaweed = prosperity)
8) Ginger and Scallion Steamed Whole Fish (whole fish = an abundance of good luck)
9) Caramel Oranges (oranges = wealth)
11) Tray of Togetherness (sweets = good luck)