Work With Me
ADVERTISING & SPONSORED POSTS Lick My Spoon has a loyal fan base of primarily women, ages 25-34, who care about eating well and living well. We understand the power of social media and know how to get your business or service in front of our targeted audience. Available advertising space includes:I started Lick My Spoon in 2008 to chronicle my culinary adventures, share my love of great food, and get to know the people behind it all. Prior to Lick My Spoon, I worked in advertising and marketing. Today, in addition to blogging about all things delicious, I spend my time working as a freelance writer, photographer, and cook for hire. Please drop me a line! I look forward to working together.
- Top Banner (300x250 pixels)
- Premium Banner (300—250 pixels)
- Featured Tile (145x145 pixels)
- Featured Rectangle (300x120 pixels)
- Sponsored Posts/Giveaways: A blog post on the front page of Lick My Spoon dedicated to your business. We will work with you to craft a post to meet your needs, and make your business shine. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a full media kit containing rates and more information. Please don’t forget to send us a link to your website so we can determine if your brand is a good match for our readers. PHOTOGRAPHY & STYLING My interest in food photography started right here on LMS, but it has grown to become a passion in and of itself. While food beauties are still my sweet spot, I am also experienced in restaurant, event, and product photography. If you are working on a cookbook, I am available to shop, prep, style, and photograph your recipes. (See my portfolio: Stephanie Hua Photography) PERSONAL CHEF I am a professionally trained, versatile, and skilled cook for hire. I can prepare a beautiful and delicious menu for a dinner party, romantic dinner for two, weekly meals for your family, teach a cooking class, or cater your event. Just let me know what you’re looking for! RECIPE DEVELOPMENT I can create and test unique, delicious, and dependable recipes featuring your product. TRAVEL Food & Travel are my two big passions. If you’re putting together a press or FAM trip and want me to cover it, please let me know. (See some of my travel pieces.) EVENT COVERAGE If you have an event you’d like me to cover as a writer and photographer, please let me know. I have covered a number of food & wine festivals, music festivals, and special events. (See some of my event coverage.) FREELANCE WRITING Are you looking for a contributing writer with an expertise in food & beverage? My reviews, recipes, and stories have been featured in The Huffington Post, The Wall Street Journal, Wine Enthusiast Magazine, Fodor’s Travel Blog, Serious Eats, PBS, Gourmet Live, Saveur, Sundance Channel, SF Weekly, SF Gate, 7x7, Reader’s Digest, Appetites App, Bay Area Bites, and Hacker News, among others. (See some of my writing clips.) BRAND AMBASSADOR Are you looking for a food blogger personality to represent your brand? Ambassadorship can be in the form of blog posts, social media outreach, or public appearances.