Whip up these Banana Boats at your next barbecue or camping trip for an ooey gooey and absurdly easy treat.
- Bananas (As many as you need. Estimate 1 per person. Once they taste it, no one will want to share.)
- Chocolate chips, butterscotch, peanut butter chips, mini marshmallows, sweetened coconut (or whatever other toppings you fancy)
- Choose your bananas. I personally like mine ripened until perfectly spotted. I think they are sweeter this way.
- Slit the bananas lengthwise.
- Stuff them with any combination of toppings you desire. I am a big fan of dark chocolate and butterscotch.
- Wrap the 'nanas in foil and place on the grill. Grill with the cover on until toppings get melty and delicious.
- Eat with a spoon. (Insanely good over ice cream).
Recipe Source: LickMySpoon.com.
Hello! All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you!