It’s all about the Olympics this week!
(U.S.A. *** U.S.A. *** U.S.A.)
In preparation, Michael Phelps has been pounding 3 fried egg sandwiches, 3 chocolate chip pancakes, a 5-egg omelet, 3 slices of French toast, and a bowl of grits ever day – and that’s just breakfast. What have you been doing?
It’s time to PROTEIN-LOAD, my friends. You want to be a champion? You need FISH. You need SAUSAGE. You need STEAK, CHICKEN, and TOFU. You need the OLYMPIC RINGS OF PROTEIN. Rawr.
You can do it.
Protein-load like a champ this week:
- Beer-Battered Fish and Chips. The UK gets a gold medal for this one.
- Bangers and Mash with Onion Gravy. If you can’t go to London, bring London to you.
- Grilled Ribeye Steak with Onion-Blue Cheese Sauce. Maybe Phelps should start working this into his 12,000 calorie daily meal plan.
- Arroz con Pollo. One-pot meal = more time for pumping iron.
- Black Sesame Otsu. Buckwheat carbs and lean protein. Go for the gold.
- TREAT YO SELF: Throw some Banana Boats on the BBQ this week and you’ll be doing some Olympic victory laps around the yard.
Which games will you be tuning in for?
Gymnastics? Diving? Volleyball? Did you know there’s a Trampoline event?! Not even kidding. Let the games begin!!!