It’s summertime and the livin is easy. This week’s recipes are all about big flavors with little effort so you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time playing outside! Low effort, high reward, that’s what I’m talking about. Have a great weekend, friends!
- Skirt Steak Recipe with All-Purpose Steak Rub and Chimichurri Sauce. Skirt steak is one of my favorite cuts for this kind of quick and easy preparation. And that chimichurri sauce is just a blast of fresh herbs and flavor! Make extra and treat yourself to a bomb steak sandwich for lunch the next day.
- Grilled Chipotle Lime Cauliflower Steaks. If you’re not into steak steak, cauliflower steak may be just the thing for you! Thick slices of cauliflower soaking up all those seasoning, picking up a hint of smoke from the grill. I can’t wait to try this.
- Soba Noodle Salad with Tofu. I’ve been revisiting this gem from the archives a lot lately. Can’t get enough of it! I’ve taken to dicing the tofu into small cubes before pan-frying them, and also cutting the cukes into a bite-sized dice as well. Cool and fresh, this is the perfect not-sad-desk-lunch.
- Watermelon, Feta, and Charred Pepper Salad. This has dining al fresco written all over it. And seriously, could a salad get any prettier?
- TREAT YO SELF: Frozen Coconut Limeade. So simple and refreshing, this Colombian Limonada de Coco is happening stat. That coconut/lime flavor combo is always a winner in my book.
(Photo Credit: Irvin Lin, Eat the Love)