Sweet, creamy, and nutty, this amazingly delicious Green Smoothie almost tastes too good to be good for you. But it is. Cheers to your health!
Tropical, sweet, and juicy, pineapples taste of sunshine and aloha. Check out the tips I learned from my visit to the Maui Gold Pineapple Farm. Bonus: recipe for frosty cocktail, The Relaxer. It’s like a pià±a colada meets chocolate milk!
Juicing. Get the skinny on juice cleansing, plus the recipe for my favorite green juice with kale and spinach. You’ll find yourself craving this juice and the awesome energy boost it gives you.
Get the skinny on almond milk's health benefits and concerns.
A evening far far away...in Berkeley. An exploration of African flavors: Senegalese-style Mafà©, a tomato-based groundnut stew, and Bread Pudding with Malagasy Vanilla Rum Sauce.
Creamy, frothy, boozy, amazingness.
Bringing back the punch. You're in for a treat if you haven't tried it since a middle school dance...or out of a trash can at a frat house. Just sayin.
February 14, 2010. Doily valentines and sugar-coated smooches, step aside and make room for the Tiger. Rawrrr. And his massive appetite. A look into some Chinese New Year dishes that will bring good luck and prosperity into the new year.
Tastes just like Bailey’s! Except betterâ€¦because you can adjust the booziness ;)
Gong Hay Fat Choy! Get ready for a New Year feast:
1) Lychee Bellinis (lychee = close family ties)
2) Jiao Zi (dumplings = prosperity)
3) Scallion Pancakes
4) Mini BBQ Spare Ribs (red for good luck!)
5) My Mom’s Lo Mein (noodles = a long life)
6) Whole White Chicken with Ginger & Scallion (white chicken = happiness & purity, and family as well if it’s served whole)
7) Mushrooms and Black Moss Seaweed (Moss Seaweed = prosperity)
8) Ginger and Scallion Steamed Whole Fish (whole fish = an abundance of good luck)
9) Caramel Oranges (oranges = wealth)
11) Tray of Togetherness (sweets = good luck)