The Avo-Cobb-O is like a Cobb Salad...err...minus the salad... ...plus the chips. The beauty of cooking with new people is that you learn all sorts of fun tricks and try things you’d never have thought of on your own.
- PIT & PEEL YOUR AVOCADOS the safe/easy/fast way.
- Mix in a bit of SOUR CREAM when you mash the avocados. Mmm, creamy!
- Stir in some CRUSHED TORTILLA CHIPS for unexpected, awesome texture. (Brilliant move on that one, Rachel.)
Guacamole like you've never had it before. The Avo-Cobb-O is like a Cobb Salad”¦minus the salad”¦plus the chips.
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 4 slices bacon, diced and cooked
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- Tortilla chips
- Fried eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Remove the pit and peel of the avocados. Dice half of an avocado and set aside for garnishing.
- Mash up the rest. Mix in the sour cream, lime juice and zest, a handful of crushed tortilla chips, and salt and pepper to taste. Spoon it all into your presentation bowl.
- On top of the guacamole, layer on the diced avocado, chopped tomato, bacon bits, cheddar, cilantro, and another handful of crushed tortilla chips (creating a striped pattern).
- Serve with fried eggs and tortilla chips. (Or toss it all into a flour tortilla and call it the best breakfast burrito ever.)
Recipe Source: LickMySpoon.com.
Hello! All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you!