Hope you all had a fun and food filled 4th of July! The fireworks may be over, but we’ve got a marvelous long weekend of grilling still ahead of us. So do a few laps and work up that appetite, because this week’s High Five Friday is lookin’ mighty fine:
- Honey Chipotle BBQ Chicken. Saucy. That is the first word that comes to mind when I look at this BBQ Chicken. This may just become a summertime staple.
- Sweet-Sour Balsamic-Glazed Ribs. Adapted from Animal in LA, these ribs promise to be a sweet, sticky, delicious mess. Time to get animalistic. Rawr.
- Potato Salad with Whole Grain Mustard, Scallions, and Dill. This is my all-time favorite potato salad recipe. The tang of the mustard and handfuls of fresh scallions and dill perks everything right up and gives this potato salad dimension.
- Grilled Reuben Dogs. A summertime cookout isn’t complete without some hot dogs on the grill! For something a little different, give your dogs a Reuben makeover.
- TREAT YO SELF: Bourbon Cream Root Beer Floats. Um, yes please. Quite possibly the perfect grown-up ending to a perfect summer day.