Gong Hay Fat Choy! Get ready for a New Year feast:
1) Lychee Bellinis (lychee = close family ties)
2) Jiao Zi (dumplings = prosperity)
3) Scallion Pancakes
4) Mini BBQ Spare Ribs (red for good luck!)
5) My Mom’s Lo Mein (noodles = a long life)
6) Whole White Chicken with Ginger & Scallion (white chicken = happiness & purity, and family as well if it’s served whole)
7) Mushrooms and Black Moss Seaweed (Moss Seaweed = prosperity)
8) Ginger and Scallion Steamed Whole Fish (whole fish = an abundance of good luck)
9) Caramel Oranges (oranges = wealth)
11) Tray of Togetherness (sweets = good luck)
For a DIY recipe for Bun Cha Hanoi, Grilled Pork and Rice Vermicelli Lettuce Wraps, filled with delicious, fatty pork shoulder, fish sauce, garlic and grated onion.
The Tasting Room offers a wholesome brunch menu, and will feed it to you before your stomach starts to eat itself from morning-after hangover hunger. The gentle prices will also take the sting off last night’s bar tab.