- 6 ripe avocadoes
- 3 plum tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- A handful of chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the avocados in half, pit them, and scoop out the flesh into a large bowl. Mash them up a bit with a fork or large spoon, leaving some chunks if that’s the way you like your guacamole.
- Dice the tomatoes and add to the bowl.
- Using either a mortar and pestle or the flat side of a chef’s knife, grind together the minced garlic and teaspoon of coarse Kosher salt until you have created a paste. Add this to the bowl.
- Add the lemon juice and cilantro to the mix.
- Mix together until everything is incorporated and serve immediately. You can pre-make this, but I’ve found that the avocados tend to discolor slightly (despite the addition of the lemon juice).
Recipe Source: LickMySpoon.com.
Hello! All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you!