Adapted from Bibiana
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 oz anchovies packed in oil
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Cut cauliflower into florets and rinse thoroughly.
- In a large pan/cast iron skillet over medium high heat, add the anchovies and the oil they’re packed in. Melt down the anchovies down, stirring with a wooden spoon, until it forms a paste. Add garlic. Sautee for a few minutes (don’t let garlic get too dark). Add lemon juice and cauliflower to the pan and toss to coat.
- Place in a baking dish large enough so that the florets form one layer. Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper. Sprinkle panko crumbs on top. Drizzle with olive oil. (If you’re using a cast iron skillet, you can just leave everything in there and pop the whole skillet into the oven).
- Bake 30-35 minutes, giving everything a good stir about halfway through the baking time, until cauliflower is fork-tender and panko has turned golden brown. Remove from oven, sprinkle with parmigiano, salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
Recipe Source: LickMySpoon.com.
Hello! All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you!
Note: Link to Recipe on RecipeSEO