- 7 oz. striped sea bass
- 1 ripe mango
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 12 mussel shell halves
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees, with the rack as close to the broiler as possible (top shelf).
- Rinse and clean your mussel shells. I found these pretty wild green-lipped mussels that were nice and large.
- Slice the fish in 2 inch by ¼ inch pieces, place inside the half shells. Slice the mango in 2 inch by ¼ inch pieces, place on top of the fish.
- Scoop the mayonnaise over each shell, mounding so that none of the mango shows through.
- Mix together the soy sauce and sugar. With a pastry brush, glaze the mayonnaise mixture with a thin coat of soy sauce.
- Bake for 10 minutes; transfer to broiler for 2-3 minutes to create a bubbly, brown crust.
Recipe Source: LickMySpoon.com.
Hello! All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you!