With flavors like Raspberry Honey Mustard Beurre Rouge, Lemon Thyme Garlic Beurre Blanc, and Spicy Orange Creole to choose from, here’s your chance at a fancy pants makeover of your own!
Each tub of compound butter contains half a bottle of wine, resulting in an intensely rich flavor. The beauty of this product is that it can be used in a variety of ways: use as a spread to spruce up sandwiches or hors d’oeuvres, melt into a quick sauce, or simply dollop on top of hot food to add a gourmet finish.
Some ways to enjoy your butta:
- Add Raspberry Honey Mustard Beurre Rouge to mushrooms and onions as they sauté (mmm imagine a juicy pork chop smothered in this)
- Spread Lemon Thyme Garlic Beurre Blanc on top of crostini and top with smoked salmon and capers for a classic and simple hors d’oeuvre
- Place Beurre Blanc under the skin of chicken before baking (I would top with bread crumbs too for an extra crispy skin)
- Gently Melt Spicy Orange Creole into a sauce and pour over shrimp and grits (or this recipe for Hominy Shrimp looks delish)
- Spread Spicy Orange Creole on corn on the cob for some extra kick at your next BBQ
- Make Orange Creole Tuna Cakes! Still a fave.
To win this sampler from Headstart Gourmet, simply leave a comment here telling me: How would you use these gourmet compound butters?
Comments must be submitted by Thursday 7/23, 5 pm PST. Winner will be announced next week on Friday, July 24th.