High Five Fridays: Weekly Meal Plan (10.26.12), Orange OctoberFriday, October 26, 2012
This week’s High Five goes out to the Giants and their hunt for Orange October. Also, a second spirited High Five to all the Halloween festivities going on this weekend. Boo!
Have a fun one this weekend, kiddies!
Five of my favorite shades of orange:
- Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese with Sage and Gingersnap Pecan Crust. One of my favorites from the LMS archives! The flavors are all comfort and fall and drop dead delicious.
- Healthy Butternut Squash Soup. Mmmm nothing cozier than a creamy bowl of butternut squash soup. And, with just 3 ingredients, how can you go wrong?
- Butternut Squash Risotto. This dish always reminds me of my year abroad in Italy. It was one of the first things I learned to make, and it’s still a guaranteed crowd pleaser.
- Butternut Squash Thai Curry with Coconut Rice. Laced with fragrant Kaffir lime and lemongrass, this curry is layered with flavors, spices, and aromatics.
- TREAT YO SELF: Chewy Pumpkin Cookies with Toffee Bits. This cookie recipe was a long time coming. Totally worth it.