High Five Fridays: Weekly Meal Plan (8.10.12)featured
Have you seen this meme going around on Facebook?
I saw it via Lori who saw it via Kristen, and it is thoroughly entertaining. Since today is also the start of Outside Lands, SF’s epic weekend-long music festival in Golden Gate Park, I thought it apropos to share some of my favorites.
This billing was meant to be: Black N Leather Pad Thai, Not Wearing Any Carrots, and Naked Linguine (headlining at the Folsom Street Fair…)
Up for best new indie band of the year: Blue Plaid Carmelita!
Denim Quinoa! Instant classic.
Pink Relleno! Total rock stars.
On to this week’s High Five…rock stars in their own right:
- Warm Mexican Street Corn Salad + shrimp + tacos. YES.
- Tomato Sandwich. I live for tomato season in Cali and we are elbow deep in them right now! These tomato sandwiches may be the best way to enjoy the perfect tomato. I’ve been inhaling Early Girl tomato sandwiches all week. Heaven.
- Arugula and Walnut Pesto Pasta. Would also be great sans pasta with just the pesto slathered over some steak.
- Tuscan Baked Chicken. This one-skillet chicken is so easy and delicious. And it’s “self-saucing”. Sold.
- TREAT YO SELF: Homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter & Jelly Cups. Mind. Blown.
Ok, I’m off to find some groupies for my band: Black Angel Hair.
What’s your band name?