High Five Fridays: Weekly Meal Plan, Party FoodFriday, December 28, 2012
Are you gearing up for some party time this weekend? This High Five Friday is dedicated to all you social butterflies. Stay fabulous.
- Jambalaya Arancini. Melty cheese-stuffed, deep-fried bites of heaven. And, great for parties because you can make them ahead of time and just reheat/recrisp them in the oven.
- Prosciutto Parmesan Puffs. What is more fabulous than decadent, poofy gougeres, hot out of the oven? Decadent, poofy gougeres chock full of prosciutto, Parmigiano-Reggiano, thyme, and rosemary, hot out of the oven. You may have to fight your guests for these. Pro tip: take a few down in the kitchen before you even bring these out.
- Crispy Oven Roasted Chickpeas. Ever since Rachel posted these crispy chickpeas, I’ve been obsessed with them. I always get compliments when I bust these out at dinner parties and they are SO easy to make. Healthy too!
- Walnut Date Cups with Candied Bacon. These make impressive hors d’oeuvres…and they’re topped with Candied Bacon. Yes. You heard me.
- TREAT YO SELF: Black Forest Style Berry Gateaux. Simply stunning. Almost too beautiful to eat. Almost.