Are you gearing up for some party time this weekend? This High Five Friday is dedicated to all you social butterflies. Stay fabulous.
- Jambalaya Arancini. Melty cheese-stuffed, deep-fried bites of heaven. And, great for parties because you can make them ahead of time and just reheat/recrisp them in the oven.
- Prosciutto Parmesan Puffs. What is more fabulous than decadent, poofy gougeres, hot out of the oven? Decadent, poofy gougeres chock full of prosciutto, Parmigiano-Reggiano, thyme, and rosemary, hot out of the oven. You may have to fight your guests for these. Pro tip: take a few down in the kitchen before you even bring these out.
- Crispy Oven Roasted Chickpeas. Ever since Rachel posted these crispy chickpeas, I’ve been obsessed with them. I always get compliments when I bust these out at dinner parties and they are SO easy to make. Healthy too!
- Walnut Date Cups with Candied Bacon. These make impressive hors d’oeuvres...and they’re topped with Candied Bacon. Yes. You heard me.
- TREAT YO SELF: Black Forest Style Berry Gateaux. Simply stunning. Almost too beautiful to eat. Almost.