High Five Fridays: Weekly Meal Plan, Thanksgiving LeftoversFriday, November 23, 2012
Hope you all had a wonderfully delicious Thanksgiving! Hua and I couldn’t make it home to the East coast this year, but we are thankful for some wonderful friends who adopted us for the holiday. Some major feastivities went down. Needless to say, I’m thankful for elastic waistbands.
This week’s High Five is all about Thanksgiving Leftovers! Some awesome remixes here. Leftovers never looked so good. Enjoy!
- Thanksgiving Monte Cristo Sandwich. The Monte Cristo is one of my favorite sandwiches and this one looks killer using up leftover turkey, cranberry sauce, and sweet potatoes.
- Fried Stuffing. Pan-fried stuffing cakes? Um…yes, please. And you thought the indulgence was over. Put an egg on this and call it a good morning.
- Thanksgiving Eggs Benedict. This sounds like the ultimate Thanksgiving Breakfast, complete with turkey, stuffing, and gravy. Hello, weekend brunch!
- Sweet Potato Pancakes. Transform those leftover sweet potatoes or sweet potato casserole into the best sweet potato pancakes ever.
- TREAT YO SELF: Cranberry Sauce Streusel Bars. Don’t even think about tossing that leftover cranberry sauce! I can’t wait to make these easy dessert bars. They look so good I almost want to make the sauce again to get an extra batch.